CPE Event Terms and Conditions
- AAMT Reserves the right to alter the Program/s without notice, however, the Program/s are intended to be provided as advertised.
- AAMT Reserves the right to cancel face-to face workshops due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified and refunded in full should this occur. The refund amount is limited only to the registration fees paid and under no circumstance will AAMT be liable for Flight Cancellation Charges, Accommodation etc.
- All refunds are made by cheque only.
- Registrants wishing to cancel or transfer a face-to- face workshop, must advise AAMT in writing at least 5 working days prior to the date of the workshop/event. Registrants will otherwise be liable for payment. Transfers are subject to the applicable registration rate and additional payment may be required.
- The information expressed in any Program/s represents the opinions of the author/presenter and not necessarily those of AAMT or its members. The content of these Program/s is for general information only. It is not intended as professional advice. AAMT expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information on these Program/s.
You also agree to this Privacy Statement
AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists Ltd) (ABN 70 104 153 460) protects the privacy and security of information provided by you. By completing the above form, you agree to the use of your personal information by AAMT to manage your registration and attendance at the training and to contact you about our products and services, to disclose to third parties providing services to AAMT, and for internal purposes. AAMT processes payments for CPE events/workshops using online technologies. All transactions processed by AAMT meet industry security standards to ensure your details are protected.