To qualify and remain on the Health Funds list sent by AAMT, you are required to:
- be a financial member
- have current Public Liability insurance and to provide AAMT with a copy of the renewal
- have Senior/Level 2 First Aid and to provide AAMT with a copy of the renewal
- notify AAMT of all clinic details including address (no PO Boxes) and phone number
- gain required CPE points demonstrating a commitment to ongoing professional education
If any of the above is not up to date member details will not be sent to Health Funds
Your receipt may be rubber stamped, a pre-printed receipt book, letterhead or computer generated and must include the below details.
- name of therapist
- AAMT member number
- practice street address (not PO Box)
- practice telephone number
- clients name
- date of treatment
- type of treatment, eg massage
- cost of treatment/s
- provider number (when issued)
If clients request a copy of a receipt it must be endorsed with the words 'duplicate copy'.
More information is available in the "Member Login" section of this website under "Provider Guidelines"