Medibank Private Definitions and Requirements
- For Medibank Private's Remedial Massage Definition (November 2012) click here
- For Requirements for Recognised Criteria (November 2012 ) click here
To qualify and remain on the Health Funds list sent by AAMT, you are required to:
- be a financial member
- have current Public Liability insurance and to provide AAMT with a copy of the renewal
- have Senior/Level 2 First Aid and to provide AAMT with a copy of the renewal
- notify AAMT of all clinic details including address (no PO Boxes) and phone number
- gain required CPE points demonstrating a commitment to ongoing professional education
If any of the above is not up to date member details will not be sent to Health Funds
Your receipt may be rubber stamped, a pre-printed receipt book, letterhead or computer generated and must include the below details.
- name of therapist
- AAMT member number
- practice street address (not PO Box)
- practice telephone number
- clients name
- date of treatment
- type of treatment, eg massage
- cost of treatment/s
- provider number (when issued)
If clients request a copy of a receipt it must be endorsed with the words 'duplicate copy'.
More information is available in the "Member Login" section of this website under "Provider Guidelines" or click on the "Provider Information" link above.