Aon Risk Services Australia Ltd (Aon) is Australia's leading provider of broking and consulting services for Professional Associations.
AAMT has appointed Aon to develop and negotiate an insurance product specially designed to meet the needs of our Members.
AAMT has provided Aon with information relating to our Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice as well as risk management principals, and details relating to the services and activities provided by our Members. This has allowed Aon to negotiate a competitive package for members.
New Aon clients who are members of the AAMT can now get 15 months insurance for the price of 12 by purchasing their policy online at www.aon.com.au/aamt.
For more information about this exclusive insurance package for AAMT members, please use the links above, call 1800 805 191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Aon Approach:
- Aon consults with the AAMT to find out and understand what risks are involved in your day to day business
- using this consultative approach, Aon are able to develop our exclusive range of tailored insurance products, packages and schemes
- our packaged policies offer comprehensive liabilities insurance options direct to AAMT members
- strength and buying power in the market plus the association's leverage to provide affordable and competitive pricing
- Aon supports the association, which supports you.
If you would like to know more about Professional Indemnity Insurance what it covers visit - Aon professional indemnity insurance.